KRL Group Ltd is one of the largest print and copy solutions providers in Yorkshire & Lincolnshire, and rapidly expanding into counties both North and South. During the past 26 years we have provided customers with outstanding levels of customer service and technical support.
“We’ve successfully used other photocopy providers in the past; with only one relationship turning sour. KRL Group share the philosophy of Sewell by putting the customer first, listening to what the customer requires, because of this they care and therefore provide an excellent level of service.
Before using KRL we used various multifunctional print devices, these where cheap to purchase but extremely expensive to run terms of copy costs and providing spares. Now that we use KRL’s managed print services and devices, we can concentrate on our business needs whist KRL are looking after our Print/Copy needs. It is truly a win-win with less downtime & better support than we could ever provide for ourselves.
Since using KRL we have only had one issue with a site based printer, this was dealt with promptly whilst keeping us informed and up to date with progress at all times. KRL Group are easy to deal with and seem to instinctively know; what we as a business need. They want to provide what is best for their customer and do truly put the customer first. We love the customer service they give us and they are a joy to work with. Partnering with KRL has been an excellent experience."
At KRL Group we pride ourselves on our quality of service and expertise in our field. We see our customers more like partners and we strive to aid them in all aspects of their printing and copying needs.
- KRL Group deploy 9 field-based technicians, each of whom carry full car stocks, this means we can offer a maximum 4 hour response time and a 98% first time fix rate
- One invoice gives you a true picture of your printing and copy costs
- Eliminate the need to source, buy toners and printer supplies
- Eliminate need to arrange repairs of printers and copiers
- Take the pressure of your IT department with one call to KRL Group - Reduce time lost through faults
- Remote copier meter readings eliminate the need for you to take readings
Glen Poskitt Head of Technology The Sewell Group